P.H.A.R.M Roadside Market 31st District Tournament
– Tickets will be limited due to COVID-19 guidelines.
– Tickets are $7 per game, and exact change is encouraged.
– Tickets are good for ONE game, and the gym will be cleared after each game.
– Fans of the first game must exit the facility and wait in the parking lot for their athletes immediately after the game to clean and enter fans for the second game.
– Each team will be given a set number of reserved tickets for parents etc. If these tickets are not used, they will be placed back into general admission.
– There will be limited general admission tickets. When those are gone, the gates will close.
– People on the reserved ticket list should use the main entrance at the front of the school. All general admission tickets will be sold at the back entrance of the gym.
-There will be NO ENTRY on the SIDE GYM DOOR for tournament play. This will be used as an exit only.
– All fans must wear a mask at all times!
– The bleachers are marked off with tape for social distancing. Please do not sit in marked-off sections.
– Sit with household groups or people you rode to the game.
– There will be NO STUDENT SECTIONS.
-All games at Henry County will be streamed on the WSEN YouTube channel.
– There will be a concession stand—no outside food or drinks.